The majority of environmental projects require spatial analysis of various data sets and presentation in map format. To accomplish this, our professional staff provides expertise and trains the client's staff in a variety of advanced technical methods such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Global Positioning System Technologies (GPS). This enables the client to:
- Have instant access to transparent, verified, up to date environmental and production information in a convenient format;
- Review site history (such as well status, ownership, etc.);
- Record new infrastructure elements and stake the projected items out with GPS coupled with a palmtop computer or a digital tacheometer;
- Monitor and record environmental and industrial changes using remote sensing of satellite and aerial imagery (e.g. pipeline condition, vegetation cover changes, calculation of spills and contaminated soil size);
- Improve emergency response by using GIS capacity.
- Geodetic and attributive data inventory, information collection and storage procedures audit
- GIS development, customizing and incorporation of technological processes.
- Introduction of innovative methods of data collection and transfer
- Personnel training, performance supervision and increase of awareness of system capability
- Required equipment and software determination, tendering and procurement