Recent legislation requires monitoring of 1) technological processes and 2) changes in environmental impact - an activity that produces a continuous flow of samples. These samples can be sent to an external laboratory but the scarcity of laboratories in RoK and the questionable performance of some may lead to unreliable results. An alternative approach to this is the construction of an internal laboratory that is reliable, has shorter sample turn-over time and in the long term, more cost effective.
EcoSocio Analysts has proven laboratory development experience in the RoK and provides international cooperation and advice on such development if required.
- Market research and Business Plan preparation
- Laboratory goals determination
- Analytical equipment and supplies defining tendering and procurement
- Local and international certification
- Personnel selection, training, supervision and provision of international advisory support.
- Laboratory and equipment certification
- Management Plan development